1. Speak with your Academic Mentor to help you ensure that this is the right decision for you.
2. Contact the academic responsible for the programme you wish to transfer to establish if they would be willing to consider your request to transfer.
3. If the academic is willing to consider your application, complete and submit the Programme Transfer form, providing a detailed explanation of why you wish to change programme. Once you have submitted your request form, it will automatically be sent to the appropriate academic staff for review. They will receive an email to confirm your submission, so you do not need to tell them yourself.
4. If School level approval is granted, the Student Records Team will process your request. You will be transferred at the most appropriate point in the academic cycle. We aim to process requests in five working days but it will take longer at the beginning of the academic year.
5. You will receive an email notification that your request to transfer has been approved.
Until your request has been processed, you will remain registered on your current programme and will be expected to comply with all its requirements, including attendance at all classes and attempting all assessments.
6. Once a transfer is approved, for details about changing courses, please visit the Course Selection pages.