You can use a Certificate of Registration to prove that you are a current, registered student at LSE. We are only able to provide you with a Certificate of Registration after you have registered on your designated Registration date.
Certificates of Registration are for the current academic year only and contain:
- Your full name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your term time and permanent addresses
- The title and subject of your programme
- The start and end dates of your programme
- LSE's term dates
- Your registration status (e.g. Registered, unregistered taking assessments)
- Your mode of attendance (e.g full-time, part-time)
If you are in London you can collect a Certificate of Course Choice from the Student Services Centre on the Ground Floor of the Old Building. We are normally open between 11am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are not in London please use the form below to request a Certificate of Registration.
If you require a document that contains additional information, please see “Customised Confirmation of Student Status" below.