In order to uphold our commitment to integrity, we will:
1.1. Be honest and truthful.
1.2. Act in accordance with all relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
1.3. Declare interests and appropriately manage possible conflicts.
1.4. Be transparent and consistent in our decision making.
1.5. Maintain our independence in engaging with outside parties.
1.6. Conduct fundraising activities in line with the principles set out in the Ethics Code.
- Policy against Bribery and Fraud
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information Guide
- Procedure for Ethical Screening of Grants and Donations
- Donations Acceptance Policy
- Guidance on Personal Relationships at Work
- Procurement (Financial Regulations)
- Complaints Procedure
- Socially Responsible Investment Policy
- Anti-Bullying and Anti-Harassment Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Student regulations
- All School policies and procedures