Individual student personal timetables will be published:
- Continuing students from Tuesday; 24th September 2019
- New students and general course from Friday; 27th September 2019
- For your personal timetable to be generated you will need to have:
1) Selected your courses in LSE for You, including your compulsory course
2) Regsistered or re-registered for the current academic year
3) Have no timetable clashes (please see here for information on resolving a timetable clashes)
- View your personal timetable in LSE for You.
Viewing your timetable in the Student Hub
The Student Hub, LSE’s new app, allows you to view your timetable on your mobile, tablet and desktop!
When your personal timetable is published to LSE For You, your timetable will sync to your in-app calendar. Please note: updates to course selection on LSE For You can take up to 3 working days to appear on your timetable.
If you have any questions about the Student Hub, please get in touch with the Student Hub team using the feedback form available in-app on iOS, Android and desktop.