There's still time to do the little things that you enjoy whilst at university. Make sure you take time throughout your day to stop and enjoy these things for your overall physical and mental health.
In 5 minutes you can speak to a family member or friend, make yourself a drink and put on some good music.
In 10 minutes you can stretch it out and relax your body, clean your workspace and get outside to an open space.
In 30 minutes you can go for a walk, meet up with friends for a coffee or make a healthy recipe.
Other little things you can do to prioritise your wellbeing and show up for yourself are:
- Take regular screen breaks
- Listen to a feel-good playlist or a podcast you enjoy
- Enjoy a yoga or mindfulness session
- Enjoy the roofs and social spaces on campus
- Get out in a green space everyday.